NEWS Ivey, Robl Succesfully Post Bail For Paul & Darren Phua in Sports Betting Case Paul and Darren Phua, two of eight people arrested on July 14 for their alleged role in a major sports betting syndicate, were bailed out for $2.5 million Monday night by Phil Ivey and Andrew Robl.
POKER REGULATION NEWS Is the Revel Casino in Atlantic City too Big to Fail
PLAYER OF THE YEAR Daniel Colman and Ole Schemion Battle for Top Spot in BLUFF POY
POKER REGULATION NEWS Bad Actor Clause Debate Rages On as Law Experts Weigh In
- 2014 Florida State Poker Championships
Isle Casino & Racing Pompano Park
July 9, 2014 - August 5, 2014
- 2014 WPT Legends of Poker
July 28, 2014 - September 2, 2014
- 2014-2015 WSOP Circuit - West Palm Beach I
Palm Beach Kennel Club
July 30, 2014 - August 11, 2014
- 2014-2015 WSOP Circuit - Foxwoods
Foxwoods Resort Casino
August 14, 2014 - August 25, 2014
- 2014 Winstar The River
August 14, 2014 - September 2, 2014
Recent Poker Tweets
- Dutch Boyd | @dutchboyd (8 minutes ago)
"I can clearly see this game is rigged... which is what's going to make it so sweet when I WIN THIS THING!" http://t.co/k04tcsdcNY
- Daniel Negreanu | @RealKidPoker (13 minutes ago)
I'll always have an opinion and am never afraid to share it. If you don't like my opinion I can respect that, but I'll always have one!
- Jonathan Little | @JonathanLittle (20 minutes ago)
I will be hosting a free webinar for all http://t.co/x7yhukDtmb members from 3pm - 4pm est tomorrow. Sign up and ask me all your questions!
- Matthew Waxman | @Matthew_Waxman (23 minutes ago)
Check a bag, then hurry up and deboard the plane as quick as possible so you can wait at the luggage carousel for a few more minutes.
- Bluff Magazine | @bluffmagazine (28 minutes ago)
Phil Ivey and Andrew Robl successfully posted bail for Paul & Darren Phua Monday night in ongoing sports betting case http://t.co/bbqbkZwUAZ