The poker landscape saw a litany of changes in 2012, and as the year winds toward a close it’s once again time for the BLUFF Reader’s Choice Awards. Your votes decide the winners in 14 unique categories covering all of the players, personalities, locations and content the poker world has to offer.
“Looking at the categories and nominees this year I’d say there are some tough choices for poker fans,” said BLUFF Editor in Chief Lance Bradley. “In the past we’ve seen some real runaways in categories. I’m not sure that’s going to be the case this year though.”
Voters this year can have their say in 14 categories including Top “On the Felt” and “Off the Felt” Moment as well as Breakout Performer of the Year.
Voting is open until January 2, 2013 and the winners will be announced on January 7.
For a rundown of the nominees in each category click the corresponding link:
- Favorite TV Personality
- Favorite Poker Blog
- Favorite Florida Poker Room
- Favorite Tweeter
- Favorite Web-based Poker Show
- Favorite California Poker Room
- Favorite Male Player
- Favorite Female Player
- Breakout Performer of the Year
- Favorite Las Vegas Poker Room
- Top On the Felt Moment
- Top Off the Felt Moment
- Favorite High Roller Player
- Best Final Table
Take a look back at the results of the 2012 BLUFF Reader’s Choice Awards to see who the winners and losers were.
Latest posts by Paul Oresteen (see all)
- Dan Smith & Mike Leah Top Power Rankings, Daniel Negreanu Rejoins Top 20 - May 18, 2015
- WSOP Players To Watch: The Circuit All Stars - May 16, 2015
- Reginald Shawn Roberts Leads Season XI HPT Player of the Year - May 15, 2015
- ME vs ME: Comparing Phil Hellmuth’s Best WSOP’s - May 15, 2015
- WSOP PLAYER’S GUIDE: Best Tournaments to Play Outside of the Rio - May 14, 2015