The poker landscape has seen a litany of changes in 2012, and as the year winds toward a close it’s once again time for the BLUFF Reader’s Choice Awards. Your votes will decide the winners in 14 unique categories covering all of the players, personalities, locations and content the poker world has to offer.
Over the last four years Twitter has become one of the primary means of communication on the internet. It’s short-burst format and ability to communicate with any other user allows Twitter users to communicate with people they never would have been able to talk to otherwise. Poker is no exception, as some of the biggest players and personalities in the game have utilized the service to broadcast their thoughts, jokes and bits of wisdom.
The 2012 BLUFF Reader’s Choice Awards featured “Favorite Tweeter” as a category for the first time, with Daniel Negreanu garnering nearly half of the vote and winning by a fair margin over Jean-Robert Bellande. Both are among this year’s nominees for the second straight year, as are Doyle Brunson and Erik Seidel. Two more players have joined as first-time nominations, as Jason Mercier and Matt Glantz and their own brands of Twitter humor merit consideration for this year’s award.
Here is the official list of nominees:
- Jean-Robert Bellande (@BrokeLivingJRB)
- Doyle Brunson (@TexDolly)
- Matt Glantz (@MattGlantz)
- Jason Mercier (@JasonMercier)
- Daniel Negreanu (@RealKidPoker)
- Erik Seidel (@Erik_Seidel)
Latest posts by Tim Fiorvanti (see all)
- Dzimtry Urbanovich Leaps Into POY Lead After Three Wins at EPT Malta - March 26, 2015
Connor Drinan & Dani Stern Lead Final 8 in
€25,000 EPT Malta High Roller - March 19, 2015
- Taylor Paur Wins $1.2 Million, First WPT Title at Bay 101 Shooting Star Classic - March 14, 2015
- Isaac Baron, Faraz Jaka, Sorel Mizzi & Taylor Paur Headline Stacked Bay 101 Final Table - March 13, 2015
- Imad Allahham Leads Big After Frantic Finish on Day 2 of Bay 101 Shooting Star Classic - March 12, 2015