The 2008 Asian Poker Tour (APT) will be stopping in Macau, China, in August where the winner will be awarded at least $500,000 of a guaranteed prize pool of $1.5 million, the largest prize pool ever offered in Asia.
The champion of this years’s inaugural stop, David Saab, will be among the participants in Macau. Saab won the APT Philippines in June, taking home $280,000 after beating a field of 315 other players.
The APT Macau is a $5,300 buy-in tournament hosted at the Galaxy StarWorld Hotel and Casino from August 27 to 31, 2008. The APT Macau is open to all players aged 18 and older.
After Macau the APT travels to Seoul, South Korea and then on to Singapore. For more details check out the Asian Poker Tour website.
Latest posts by (see all)
- The Truth Behind Legalized Online Gambling and Job Growth - March 6, 2015
- Anthony Zinno Goes Back-to-Back at LA Poker Classic, Wins Historic 3rd WPT Title - March 6, 2015
- 2015 New Jersey Online POY Contenders: Kevin “sofcknsick” Campbell - March 5, 2015
- Anthony Zinno Makes Back-to-Back WPT Final Tables, Igor Yaroshevskyy & Mike Leah Out in Front - March 4, 2015
- Just 8 Players Remain on Day 5 of the LAPC as Igor Yaroshevskyy Takes the Lead from Peter Tran - March 4, 2015