You may recall a few months ago poker playboy Dan Bilzerian found himself in a little bit – okay a lot – of hot water. In the span of just a few days he was video taped allegedly kicking a woman at a Miami nightclub, arrested after getting off of a plane at LAX and was eventually charged in Nevada with possessing bomb making materials.
Despite facing a felony charge, Bilzerian managed to plea bargain down to a misdemeanor and as part of the settlement agreed to make a Public Service Announcement for the Bureau of Land Management, owners of the land where Bilzerian allegedly used the bomb making materials.
On Wednesday – April Fools’ Day of all days – Bilzerian released the minute-long PSA via his social media accounts with the following advice “Don’t Do Anything Fucking Stupid”. The video doesn’t feature any bikini-clad women, but does have cameo’s from a Dan Bilzerian action figure and one of the most amazing portraits of all time behind him.
Editor in Chief: Lance Bradley began working with BLUFF in March 2008 and was named Editor in Chief in August 2009. Prior to joining BLUFF Bradley launched an independent poker blog, ThePokerBiz.com in 2006. Before entering the world of poker media he was the Poker Room Manager for Bodog from January 2004 until June 2006. He graduated from the Applied Journalism program Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Vancouver, Canada.
Latest posts by Lance Bradley(see all)
- Bated Breath: Daniel Negreanu On the Verge of the November Nine - Jul 14, 2015
- WSOP Players to Watch: The Great Bracelet Race - May 21, 2015
- The Five Biggest Improvements Caesars Has Made to the WSOP - May 17, 2015
- Dan Bilzerian Releases Government Ordered PSA - Apr 02, 2015
- Dzmitry Urbanovich Outlasts Connor Drinan for EPT Malta High Roller - Mar 20, 2015