The World Poker Tour’s Legends of Poker reached the final table last night, and several of pokers best are still in contention for the $1,577,170 frist prize.
The tournament began at the Bicycle Casino in Los Angeles on Saturday with 460 players, and after 3 full days of play, these are the remaining players and their chip counts.
Seat 1. Scotty Nguyen 375,000
Seat 2. Hoyt Corkins (pictured) 1,030,000
Seat 3. Kevin O’Donnell 2,345,000
Seat 4. Joe Pelton 615,000
Seat 5. Frankie O’Dell 3,880,000
Seat 6. Randy Holland 1,100,000
The tournament will continue today at 8 PM ET, and blinds will begin today at 30,000 / 60,000 with a 5,000 ante.
While most of you are probably familiar with Corkins, Nguyen, and O’Donnell, the other three players are definitely not greenhorns. Joe Pelton made the final four tables of the $1,500 NL Hold ‘Em event at the 2005 WSOP, Randy Holland has over $650,000 in tournament winnings and two WSOP bracelets, and chip leader Frankie O’Dell has a WSOP bracelet from 2003.
Here is the complete payout structure for the final six.
With the blinds escalating quickly at the final table, this is going to be a good one, so make sure to check in on Bluff’s Live Tournament Updates starting at 8PM ET.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- Qualify for WSOP Main Event Through DraftKings - March 30, 2015
- Heartland Poker Tour Partners with DoubleDown Interactive - March 18, 2015
- BLUFF Going All Digital – New Direction, More Content - January 14, 2015
- Negreanu, Colman, Somerville Grab BLUFF Readers Choice Awards - January 7, 2015
- Ring In The New Year with 888 Freeroll - December 31, 2014