A weekend raid on an illegal gambling operation in Benson, NC, has resulted in the arrest of 71 people, including poker pro’s Maciek (Mike) Gracz and Chris Bell.
Police described the interior of the operation as a “small Atlantic City or Las Vegas style casino,” with a craps table, roulette wheel, blackjack table, over a dozen poker tables, and a full service kitchen.
Police siezed $70,196.25 in cash during the raid, along with all the gaming equipment, flat screen monitors and computer equipment.
Gracz, who holds both a WSOP bracelet and WPT title, was charged with misdemeanor gambling, while Bell was one of the 11 arrested to be charged with more serious offenses. Bell faces charges of engaging in a game of chance, operating a game of chance and allowing possession of a gaming table.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- Hellmuth, Dwan, Duhamel & Merson: BLUFF Staff’s Top WSOP Moments - May 24, 2015
- Turn $3 Into $100,000 Wednesday Night on DraftKings - May 20, 2015
- DraftKings Offering U.S. Open Millionaire Maker & MLB ASG Game Trip - May 9, 2015
- Dana White VIP Package Up for Grabs in DraftKings UFC 186 Contest - April 24, 2015
- acePLAYpoker Giving Away Judges Seat at Swimsuit USA Competition - April 18, 2015