A weekend raid on an illegal gambling operation in Benson, NC, has resulted in the arrest of 71 people, including poker pro’s Maciek (Mike) Gracz and Chris Bell.
Police described the interior of the operation as a “small Atlantic City or Las Vegas style casino,” with a craps table, roulette wheel, blackjack table, over a dozen poker tables, and a full service kitchen.
Police siezed $70,196.25 in cash during the raid, along with all the gaming equipment, flat screen monitors and computer equipment.
Gracz, who holds both a WSOP bracelet and WPT title, was charged with misdemeanor gambling, while Bell was one of the 11 arrested to be charged with more serious offenses. Bell faces charges of engaging in a game of chance, operating a game of chance and allowing possession of a gaming table.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015
- Qualify for the WSOP Main Event on DraftKings for Less Than a Dollar - May 29, 2015