The poker world has gathered inside the Rio Hotel and Casino for the 2012 World Series of Poker for 51 straight days of poker. There is a lot of poker action to watch and even more familiar faces to see on the felt. BLUFF brings you the highlights from Las Vegas in a daily photo blog that will serve as your eyes at the largest poker tournament series in the world.
Latest posts by Heather Borowinski (see all)
- WSOP Photo Blog: Scotty’s Bling, Shorr’s Rail and the Czech Anthem All-Stars - July 6, 2012
- WSOP Photo Blog: Ladies with Bling, Kung Fu Kicks and Stacks of Cash - July 4, 2012
- WSOP Photo Blog: BIG ONE for ONE DROP Opening Ceremonies on Day 36 - July 2, 2012
- WSOP Photo Blog: Long Lines, A Stacked Satellite Highlight Day 35 - July 1, 2012
- WSOP Photo Blog: The Ladies, The Dragster and The Grinder on Day 34 - June 30, 2012